Oil Consumption.

I had to add a quart of oil after only 500 miles is that normal? Its got 800 on it now and I haven't checked it yet Im hoping its just a break in thing.

Yes it happened to me as well. Should be fine after that. I would still keep an eye on it just in case.

Thanks for replies guys.. I will keep an eye on it. I noticed something else on mine. When its cold and you 1st start it when you stand outside seems like there is an exhaust leak up near left side of engine but after it runs just a minute or so it goes away. Have any of you ever noticed this?

No, not on mine. If it sounds like an exhaust leak, it probably is. Since it goes away after a minute, I would guess the heat causes expansion and seals the leak.

Thanks for replies guys.. I will keep an eye on it. I noticed something else on mine. When its cold and you 1st start it when you stand outside seems like there is an exhaust leak up near left side of engine but after it runs just a minute or so it goes away. Have any of you ever noticed this?
Does not happen on mine.