Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Nitto 555RII Have Arrived! 315/35R20

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
And FR doesn't offer a 10.5 , only 9.5 & 11.

PK offers 9.5 , 10.5 & 11.
Thanks. Yes I have the five spokes too. This is what one rim looked like right out of box and after powder coating. Was gonna do a rant on Factory Reproductions on this website last week (still might). Was a long vacation week and other things with car didn't go well. Was just disgusted and left it alone for now. But this is the video. Hope other's experiences are better. Other member seem to be using them without complaints.
EDIT: I'm trying to upload the video but site's telling me "the uploaded file does not have allowed extension". ?

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Thanks. Yes I have the five spokes too. This is what one rim looked like right out of box and after powder coating. Was gonna do a rant on Factory Reproductions on this website last week (still might). Was a long vacation week and other things with car didn't go well. Was just disgusted and left it alone for now. But this is the video. Hope other's experiences are better. Other member seem to be using them without complaints.
EDIT: I'm trying to upload the video but site's telling me "the uploaded file does not have allowed extension". ?
Man that sucks , nothing worse than waiting on something & it's damaged when you get it , sorry you had a bad experience with FR. Did you order directly from them ? ….I got mine through another vender & was all good , not that , that matters.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Man that sucks , nothing worse than waiting on something & it's damaged when you get it , sorry you had a bad experience with FR. Did you order directly from them ? ….I got mine through another vender & was all good , not that , that matters.
Got mine through a vendor also, who was trying to make it right and was go between. Sent a video of bent rim. Then sent another with a clearer shot of the rim so you could see it was theirs. Then FR wanted to see pics of the box because their "rim could've bent in shipping" ???!!!!. I said box was mint not a scratch (surprisingly). In fact rims were packaged the best I've ever seen from a wheel manufacturer. I refused to take more pics and waste my time and told them so. Reasons being: 1) Rims were powder coated and tires were mounted, voiding warranty. (No-one expected issues right out of the box). 2) Best case scenario; they replace rim free but who wants it now, and it still has to be powder coated to match. 3)They give me money back ($215) for the one defective rim---but I'm still out a useful set. 4) If they admit their rim can be bent in shipping I DON'T WANT IT. (Chipped, scratched, or gouged maybe, but BENT?...It should only bend if ran over by the delivery truck, and again box was perfect. I wrote them, quote: "Everything happens for a reason. You think I'm gonna trust your rims on an 800HP car that ways 4000+ l.bs. You probably saved my life." I haven't heard of anything from anybody else about problems with FR, so chalk it up to bad luck?

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
12D68095-E028-40E5-A5E4-018D030E80B5.jpeg 3.4 to 60. 6.8 to 100. First run I did it did 3.3 from 60-100 as I recorded once before.. but it ended as 7.1 to 100 since tires weren’t heated my 0-60 that run was 3.8.. half tank of gas.. was cool 55 this morning.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Midland
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I called and got the 20% off as well on a set of 305/35R20s. They were super nice to deal with. No hassle whatsoever, and was around 580$ shipped to my door. They shipped out this morning and even sent a text with tracking etc..

BTW does any one know if I will need any kind of spacers if I use as set of FR 20X10.5 hellcat wheels with these? I was already eyeing a pair from HHP before I ordered these.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I called and got the 20% off as well on a set of 305/35R20s. They were super nice to deal with. No hassle whatsoever, and was around 580$ shipped to my door. They shipped out this morning and even sent a text with tracking etc..

BTW does any one know if I will need any kind of spacers if I use as set of FR 20X10.5 hellcat wheels with these? I was already eyeing a pair from HHP before I ordered these.
You should not need spacers with 10.5 wheel.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Midland
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
You should not need spacers with 10.5 wheel.
Thanks, just wanted to make sure.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Member ID
Reactions
City
houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Charger hellcat
I cringe on tire purchases these days.

I remember back in the day(late 80's), I could get 4 BFG AT's balanced and installed for $500. And THAT was alot of money for me in my late teens.

500 bucks now gets you a tire and a half...maybe.
Inflation, 500 in the 80's is about 1300+- now.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk