Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New from Illinois

OP
V

VPhellcat

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Glendale Heights
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #21
Good way of putting it, 1970 again with more power, ride quality, etc. The cars are going up in price, but with employe pricing you probably did well.
To me this was like buying that 1970 340 ‘Cuda or Challenger, ( BTW a very respectable car, I’d love to have one ) then going back 6 mo later and trading it in for the Hemi Challenger or ‘Cuda! I waited 9 mont b4 I traded it in.

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Hello, I wanted to say hi and say I have my first HC. ( 12 ) miles on it when I took delivery. It’s knuckle white, nicely optioned and was sitting on the showroom floor staring at me for two months ( where I work at ) so I had to finally buy it. I guess it was meant for me to buy it as it arrived there around my birthday! I’m going to enjoy reading on this site. I did order an oil catch can from BilletIndustries, ( on the advice from a friend ). I also have the rear seat delete kit NIB, that I got from the dealer I work at. Here is a pic on the showroom floor. I did remove the yellow air deflector corner protectors. Thanks, Steve View attachment 69001
Congrats and welcome aboard!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Algonquin
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome and congrats on the new ride. Lots of knowledgeable advice on these cars here and other good topics of conversation.

OP
V

VPhellcat

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Glendale Heights
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #24
Thank you!!

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Welcome from MI. Love the color combo with the black accents. 👍

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome from Plainfield, IL.

OP
V

VPhellcat

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Glendale Heights
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #27
OP
V

VPhellcat

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Glendale Heights
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #28
Welcome from MI. Love the color combo with the black accents. 👍
Thank u!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hello, I wanted to say hi and say I have my first HC. ( 12 ) miles on it when I took delivery. It’s knuckle white, nicely optioned and was sitting on the showroom floor staring at me for two months ( where I work at ) so I had to finally buy it. I guess it was meant for me to buy it as it arrived there around my birthday! I’m going to enjoy reading on this site. I did order an oil catch can from BilletIndustries, ( on the advice from a friend ). I also have the rear seat delete kit NIB, that I got from the dealer I work at. Here is a pic on the showroom floor. I did remove the yellow air deflector corner protectors. Thanks, Steve View attachment 69001

Congrats!

I've always thought the white needed an offset in the color and the Satin hood does that nicely!

OP
V

VPhellcat

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Glendale Heights
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #30
Thanks. They definitely have some beautiful colors, but for me it’s white. I have to admit that F8 green is killer.