Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Merry Christmas to All my HCF.org SRT Friends!

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
I'm just taking a break waiting for more of my Family to visit.

I wish all my HCF.org friends a Warm and Wonderful Holiday to everyone and to all you love and care about!

I spent my morning with my my middle Daughter and her military husband who are temporarily living here along with my 2 cheerful granddaughters, while their new home is being built. I had a Beautiful Christmas morning and breakfast made by my daughter!

My oldest daughter and 3 grandsons and my sister are coming over next. And lucky me my daughter who will be cooking a Beef tenderloin for all of us to enjoy! Yuuuuummmmm! She is a cook just like my husband John/Top Cat!
John Loved cooking our Christmas dinner and I was his helper!

I'm happy to be looking forward to enjoy a "Rolling Christmastime" . Saturday will be my younger son( Hoping he pulled the trigger for an engagement ring) and My youngest daughter Kate.Not sure what I'll be cooking but it's their choice!

Kate is my racing partner that I post about now and then She is the Best Sunshiny person in my life!

Merry Christmas and I hope your day is as special as mine!

Linda :)

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Merry Christmas to you and your family Linda... Enjoy!!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Marry Xmas friendly friends. Fixin to do my Xmas shopping, a bit late, but, good prices at CVS right now. Cat doesn't if it Xmas today or snot. Then his favorite, or mine, dinner. Tajuana Flats then put, put with grenades'.

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat

I wish all my HCF.org friends a Warm and Wonderful Holiday to everyone and to all you love and care about!

I spent my morning with my my middle Daughter and her military husband who are temporarily living here along with my 2 cheerful granddaughters, while their new home is being built. I had a Beautiful Christmas morning and breakfast made by my daughter!

My oldest daughter and 3 grandsons and my sister are coming over next. And lucky me my daughter who will be cooking a Beef tenderloin for all of us to enjoy! Yuuuuummmmm! She is a cook just like my husband John/Top Cat!

I'm happy to be looking forward to enjoy a "Rolling Christmastime" . Saturday will be my younger son( Hoping he pulled the trigger for an engagement ring) and My youngest daughter Kate.Not sure what I'll be cooking but it's their choice!

Kate is my racing partner that I post about now and then She is the Best Sunshiny person in my life!

Sounds wonderful and full of joy. Enjoy!

Av8ing1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
That sounds like an excellent Christmas. I am no cook but am fortunate to have family around that can make some amazing meals. Soon we will be getting some Christmas dinner going, can't wait!

Merry Christmas to you Linda and all.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Happy to hear that you are having a great time.
Enjoy the FFF (family, food, and fun)!
Have a Blessed day and enjoy.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Scared to ask what they eat in Mossi Point on Xmas. 2 legged or 4?? Crawls or flies??

OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #8
That sounds like an excellent Christmas. I am no cook but am fortunate to have family around that can make some amazing meals. Soon we will be getting some Christmas dinner going, can't wait!

Merry Christmas to you Linda and all.
Thank you maybe I will post a picture
Linda:)

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
I took some relatives and friends out for the Tour de Hellcat

179mph, came up on traffic. They were both scared. I applied the brakes, car tried to stand on its nose, speed scrubbed off toute-suite.

Best.
Christmas.
Ever.

REDEYE

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Merry Christmas

2fast4u

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Edwardsburg
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody-DUMBO
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas...myself, I had a wonderful Holiday week...Closed on a new house in lower Michigan, weather is unbelievable at almost 60 degrees, had lots of family get together. Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Scared to ask what they eat in Mossi Point on Xmas. 2 legged or 4?? Crawls or flies??
Standard.
Turkey ribs..
Deep Fried ham...
Stuffed Red Beans....
Green Bean wrapped Shrimp Heads....
Potato Skin Casserole.....
Salad Dressing Punch......
Angeled Eggs.......
Tuck'n Rolls........
And lots of Swamp Pie!

Last edited: