Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Media Bias - More Proof

Av8ing1

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Unknown...apparently was on social media and got pulled off quickly but not before someone copied it and emailed it out. Here’s the prelude:

I copied this moments before it was deleted, mere seconds after it was posted. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to grab the author's name, too. So, I thought I would, in the authors honor, re-post to as many places as I can before I get thrown into FB jail.

('PARLER' is the answer, the uncensored app to replace FB)!
Parler finally seems to be really taking off. Big exodus from Twatter of late. Twitter got deleted from my phone last week.

1971demon

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Bowtie Guy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
My wife nuts
"When half of the people get the idea that they don't have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation."

THIS is the tipping point that we are rapidly approaching. Many think we're already there.
Same here in the great white north
Trudeau is banging on the door here so he can take my money & give it to 10 non working liberal voters

The handouts are so easily available we have to bring in foreign workers by the thousands to do the work all the lazy free loading phacks here won t do

Bowtie Guy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
My wife nuts
Yep. Waiting to hear from Mastercard. The Augusta golf tournament. Self-gratification..... :rolleyes:
I just got the last one
Master "bate"

LOLOLOLOLOL

ChargerChallenger

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lucketts
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
If It’s not all about them then it’s all about you the MOB wants the power grab. Wonder why they never publish the Inner City privileges......hmmm like beat the crap out anyone that disagrees with them, take thy neighbors goods, accept government money, party party party all night long and daytime too, lawless governing, free car rides, have as many kids you want with no obligations, free drug trade, be your own boss:whistle:...etc
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...haven-reveals-tensions/ar-BB167jbM?li=BBnb7Kz

OP
MikeD1

MikeD1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #966
If It’s not all about them then it’s all about you the MOB wants the power grab. Wonder why they never publish the Inner City privileges......hmmm like beat the crap out anyone that disagrees with them, take thy neighbors goods, accept government money, party party party all night long and daytime too, lawless governing, free car rides, have as many kids you want with no obligations, free drug trade, be your own boss:whistle:...etc
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...haven-reveals-tensions/ar-BB167jbM?li=BBnb7Kz
As usual the MSM sort of buries what really happened. In short, there was some sort of 'rally' by the libs that was dispersing as a rally/parade for Trump was starting. A woman with a BLM shirt decided to stay behind and get in the face of (shouting obscenities) Trump supporters passing by. This guy apparently had enough of that crap and retaliated by shouting 'white power' - just to piss her off. So, it would have never happened if the beotch in the BLM shirt had simply behaved like a decent human being and showed the same respect to the Trump rally ppl as they did for the BLM rally. She needs to check her 'lib privilege' !!

ChargerChallenger

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lucketts
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Wonder where the BLM is on this one oh yeah hell a cop didn’t kill them nothing there for the Dems.

One weekend three people, all black men, were shot in CHOP and one died. When the Seattle police showed up, they were prevented by CHOP protesters from quickly reaching one of the victims. In the absence of police investigators, private individuals took it on themselves to search for bullet casings. So far no one has been charged in the shootings.

OP
MikeD1

MikeD1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #968
Wonder where the BLM is on this one oh yeah hell a cop didn’t kill them nothing there for the Dems.

One weekend three people, all black men, were shot in CHOP and one died. When the Seattle police showed up, they were prevented by CHOP protesters from quickly reaching one of the victims. In the absence of police investigators, private individuals took it on themselves to search for bullet casings. So far no one has been charged in the shootings.
Yeah, I saw that ! It's been a week since the incompetent (and impotent) mayor said she was going to dismantle the barricades & reclaim the streets.
Apparently, saying pretty, pretty please with sugar & a cherry on top is not going to get the job done.

And just where the hell is the outrage over the 18 ppl killed in Chi this weekend, some were small children (innocent bystanders) and many victims were shot in the head at close range - WTF ??

1971demon

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yeah, I saw that ! It's been a week since the incompetent (and impotent) mayor said she was going to dismantle the barricades & reclaim the streets.
Apparently, saying pretty, pretty please with sugar & a cherry on top is not going to get the job done.

And just where the hell is the outrage over the 18 ppl killed in Chi this weekend, some were small children (innocent bystanders) and many victims were shot in the head at close range - WTF ??
One can only assume...those Black lives didn't matter...But I have a solution...increase the amount of police presence ...hire more officers...and let black officers patrol the black community...and the white officers patrol the white community...mission accomplished...(y)

ChargerChallenger

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lucketts
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
The movement is truly gaining ”movement“ with the deception of BLM. And the Democratic Governors and Mayors are supporting it. The real deal is the MOB is moving in to these cities to intimidate the politicians, City council, Police Dept.....etc. If this was about the white versus the black then truly civil people would be at these protests. And the message would be just that white versus black issues. Instead the message is get rid of the police which is just as I mentioned a huge deception to create lawless cities so the Mob and radical Democratic people like AOC can gain more power. The cities will start scaring the crap out of people who protest their movement and agenda. Which in turn scares people outside of these cities to not raise their voices. This just reinforces the Movements success of scare to create their new world order. If anyone thinks this is not a real movement that’s being supported by outside money then already they have accomplished what they want. The George Soros of the mega mega mega mega Media Magnet is for sure behind this new REGIME. And a huge problem this country has is too many White People ignorant to the real plan. At some point the Conservative Side is going to have to start protesting in the streets this radical fake news BLM regime.

DGatzby

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Big election is coming nationally and locally. People better get their heads out of their ass.

ChargerChallenger

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lucketts
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Yikes the morons are jumping ship and it’s so sad people don’t get what Lobbyists actually do. And or no one Talks about it much. Just read this latest GOP morons feeding the machine. Companies like Wal Mart, Apple, Microsoft, GM, Tesla.....the list is just too long to post here are jumping for JOY if the Sleepy Joe is elected. The amount of corporate GREED will prevail to enrich themselves more than ever. And it’s just the opposite of what they preach being China is a CORRUPT country beyond CORRUPT.
https://mobile.reuters.com/

Bowtie Guy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
My wife nuts
Big election is coming nationally and locally. People better get their heads out of their ass.
I seen an add yesterday showing Joe dozing off, rambling, stumbling etc
At the end it showed D Trump saying "I approved this message"

I was laughing my ass off

OP
MikeD1

MikeD1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #974
Yikes the morons are jumping ship and it’s so sad people don’t get what Lobbyists actually do. And or no one Talks about it much. Just read this latest GOP morons feeding the machine. Companies like Wal Mart, Apple, Microsoft, GM, Tesla.....the list is just too long to post here are jumping for JOY if the Sleepy Joe is elected. The amount of corporate GREED will prevail to enrich themselves more than ever. And it’s just the opposite of what they preach being China is a CORRUPT country beyond CORRUPT.
https://mobile.reuters.com/
Things are turning to shite at a feverish pace !! I no longer feel safe or supported by either political party or businesses - it's a free-for-all, every man, woman & child for themselves.
Apparently, I'm not alone in that mindset as there is currently a 30 day line just about everywhere in FL to get into a CCP class and CC class pistols are pre-sold before they get to the stores.
The only in-stock ones are super expensive or cheap crappy models.

TNREDEYE

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shelbyville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 REDEYE
FWIW - We truthfully no longer have two political parties. What we have is a ruling class(ie. all of Washington and most mayors, governors, etc.) and then there are the rest of us that still think our opinions or votes have some effect on something.

We see this to be true more and more every day.

IMO Trump is little more than a stay of execution as far as America is concerned. Once he's out of office we're collectively screwed.

Bowtie Guy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
My wife nuts
My best guess
Sleepy Joe gets elected
Sleepy lasts less then 1/2 of his term due to health
Then the vice president will take over

Any guesses who that will be ? :whistle:

1971demon

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Agreed...if they don't...WE CAN ALL KISS OUR ASSES GOODBY...:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Av8ing1

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
My best guess
Sleepy Joe gets elected
Sleepy lasts less then 1/2 of his term due to health
Then the vice president will take over

Any guesses who that will be ? :whistle:
Kamala Harris...from the great state of California...bad news.

ChargerChallenger

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lucketts
State
VA
Country
United States