Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Luvin' my new ride!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Picked up a pre-owned 2015 Charger Hellcat with only 12,950 miles on it a little over a month ago. A couple buddies have Challenger Hellcats, but I have always been partial to the Charger. (still love the front end on the Challenger!) I had a 2017 Charger Scat Pack and love it, but of course, a Hellcat IS A HELLCAT!! l really liked the black on black Scat Pack I had with the Hellcat wheel and brake upgrade option from Dodge. After close to 3 years of ownership, I still loved the car, but ways always keeping a side-eye open for a pre-owned Hellcat version. I was strict on my criteria though.... had to be black on black, low miles/1-owner and stock. I had found a couple here an there over the last year, but they were either more miles than I wanted, or the miles were so low they wanted way more than market. Anyway, saw mine come online at a local Audi dealer, which in this case, was fine because since it was a 2015 I could work in an extended warranty. The previous owner was a repeat customer and had traded it in on a new R8. Looking forward to making some small mods, but nothing crazy. Have done the wheels and rear diff brace so far. I have a Ford F-250 Super Duty as a daily, but since my son has been visiting from out of state, he has been driving it the last few weeks... which is fine because I love driving it! He leaves in a couple days though so it will be back to the truck more and the Hellcat on nice days and weekends.

You see what I mean.... I had to have the same look! First pic is Hellcat, second is my Scat Pack. Hellcat needed a wash in this pic, LOL.

Hellcat2.jpg

Scat1.jpg

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Congrats! Beautiful ride!

OP
Darth_Cat
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #3

RedEye19FL

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradenton
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 TorRed Challenger RedEye
Welcome to this great forum from SW Florida!

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Welcome, best color IMO!

Designflaw

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sadieville
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB M6 Cat
Looks Good!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Picked up a pre-owned 2015 Charger Hellcat with only 12,950 miles on it a little over a month ago. A couple buddies have Challenger Hellcats, but I have always been partial to the Charger. (still love the front end on the Challenger!) I had a 2017 Charger Scat Pack and love it, but of course, a Hellcat IS A HELLCAT!! l really liked the black on black Scat Pack I had with the Hellcat wheel and brake upgrade option from Dodge. After close to 3 years of ownership, I still loved the car, but ways always keeping a side-eye open for a pre-owned Hellcat version. I was strict on my criteria though.... had to be black on black, low miles/1-owner and stock. I had found a couple here an there over the last year, but they were either more miles than I wanted, or the miles were so low they wanted way more than market. Anyway, saw mine come online at a local Audi dealer, which in this case, was fine because since it was a 2015 I could work in an extended warranty. The previous owner was a repeat customer and had traded it in on a new R8. Looking forward to making some small mods, but nothing crazy. Have done the wheels and rear diff brace so far. I have a Ford F-250 Super Duty as a daily, but since my son has been visiting from out of state, he has been driving it the last few weeks... which is fine because I love driving it! He leaves in a couple days though so it will be back to the truck more and the Hellcat on nice days and weekends.

You see what I mean.... I had to have the same look! First pic is Hellcat, second is my Scat Pack. Hellcat needed a wash in this pic, LOL.

View attachment 18206

View attachment 18207

Welcome!

And yes, even four door Hellcats are welcome here, we don't discriminate!

;)

OP
Darth_Cat
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #8
Welcome!
And yes, even four door Hellcats are welcome here, we don't discriminate! ;)
Good to know! And it's Charger man... CHARGER, LOL

Grape Ape

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Braselton
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome to the forum!

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Damn good to see others have good taste around here congrats. And don't let the Challenger gang boss you around cause the Charger is the Fastest of them:geek:

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

View attachment 18206

View attachment 18207
Congrats!
Welcome.
Great introduction.
Beautiful Charger Hellcat.
Lots of great people and information here.

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Beautiful Ride, Congrats! You wont regret the upgrade

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Damn good to see others have good taste around here congrats. And don't let the Challenger gang boss you around cause the Charger is the Fastest of them:geek:
Well you know the old sayin'......4 door cars are harder to beat cuz they got two more doors to blow off :p

OP
Darth_Cat
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #14
OP
Darth_Cat
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #15
Well you know the old sayin'......4 door cars are harder to beat cuz they got two more doors to blow off :p
LOL, I had actually never heard that one before, but glad I have now!

OP
Darth_Cat
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #16
Beautiful Ride, Congrats! You wont regret the upgrade
Indeed and thank you! Been thinking about one of these for a long time now and so very stoked :cool:

OP
Darth_Cat
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #17
Congrats!
Welcome.
Great introduction.
Beautiful Charger Hellcat.
Lots of great people and information here.
Thank you! Diggin' the info for sure. Cheers!

OP
Darth_Cat
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #18
LOL, well, my two buddies with Challengers would probably disagree, but that's part of the fun. Diggin' your Jeep. Saw one in black today on the way to work, same wheels and all, looks even better in person!

Phizzle

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Congrats man and welcome to the Charger club! I'm the same as you, love the Chargers, not a fan of Challengers.

I bet you the guy who traded it in for an R8 was scared of the power, haha!

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Hey thanks for joining the club definitely a fresh of air here for all the craziness and can't go wrong here as well. Great group of people here and we all are on the same page in life. MOPAR lovers and have compassion for those that don't understand:whistle: