Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Level currently not available?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Pine bush
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Ddsrt
Hey guys I have a 2019 srt. Think there's probably around 12k on it now. Lately I've been having issues with changing modes. Usually when I first start it up I put it in custom mode. Lately about 10 or 20 seconds later a few exclamation points pop up on I belive suspension and all wheel drive and it says they're unavailable. After that it seems to happen in track and sport as well. Sometimes it seems to clear the issue to turn off and try again. Not sure what's going on and it's really frustrating. Is anyone else having this issue?

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hey guys I have a 2019 srt. Think there's probably around 12k on it now. Lately I've been having issues with changing modes. Usually when I first start it up I put it in custom mode. Lately about 10 or 20 seconds later a few exclamation points pop up on I belive suspension and all wheel drive and it says they're unavailable. After that it seems to happen in track and sport as well. Sometimes it seems to clear the issue to turn off and try again. Not sure what's going on and it's really frustrating. Is anyone else having this issue?
Have had similar when I change modes while driving (right after startup) but after stopping for a minute, they go away.
Mine is a 2019

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Sounds like a software issue. Maybe disconnect the battery to do a refresh but keep in mind todays technology remembers everything. Call your dealer and ask if there is any software update for your vin.

OP
D
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pine bush
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Ddsrt
Thread Starter #4
Thanks kind of what I was thinking. It's so random tho. Yesterday it did it all day. The day before was fine. Someone on another forum recommended battery disconnect as well. I'm trying this before even bothering with the dealer. Thanks man

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
My Scat Pack has done in a few times when I drove it the other day.