Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

ID question about Billet Specialties Win Lites please

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
I'm headed to Carlisle this weekend hoping to score a rear pair, or set, of Billet Specialties Win Lites for my '15 Challenger HC. Are there any ID markings or part numbers on the wheels themselves to keep me from buying ones that won't fit? I'm not bringing the car with me, so it's not like I can test fit them. Cross posted elsewhere as I'm leaving in the AM. Thanks.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
I'm headed to Carlisle this weekend hoping to score a rear pair, or set, of Billet Specialties Win Lites for my '15 Challenger HC. Are there any ID markings or part numbers on the wheels themselves to keep me from buying ones that won't fit? I'm not bringing the car with me, so it's not like I can test fit them. Cross posted elsewhere as I'm leaving in the AM. Thanks.
Can't help with part #'s, but good luck!

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Tape measure if the seller doesn't know what they have

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Does the seller have pictures of the wheels on another car? If they were on a standard body Challenger or Charger then you’re good. Doesn’t matter what year as long as it’s not a widebody. Those would have a different back space. Also.. does he have the original paperwork for the purchase. There will be a part number that would Identify the wheel. Your concern will be that they have the Mopar lug spacing and the proper backspace. 6.5” I believe is what you will want to see.