Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

How to tell what injectors

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 hellcat A8 and 2016 M6
I bought my hellcat used.I have tried to find out if the injectors are stock or not.I looked pic. of stock injectors and the ones in my car look somewhat different. I have took one out but cant find any number's that weren't very clear and the ones I did find searched and found nothing.So with all that being said is there a way to find out? I mean if was to take them off and ship them off to be cleaned would they know?

Attachments

OP
rookerrobert

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 hellcat A8 and 2016 M6
Thread Starter #2
pic. of stock same yr. model just dont look the same to me

Attachments

06SRT10NR

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Knobnation
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat M6
I bought my hellcat used.I have tried to find out if the injectors are stock or not.I looked pic. of stock injectors and the ones in my car look somewhat different. I have took one out but cant find any number's that weren't very clear and the ones I did find searched and found nothing.So with all that being said is there a way to find out? I mean if was to take them off and ship them off to be cleaned would they know?
pn 68170238AB is visible on most. search it alone in your preferred search engine, you'll should get plenty of results.

Edit: unless they're chicom counterfeits, those are the OEM HC injectors