Welcome to the #1 SRT Forum and SRT community dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

history trivia for today

salopian

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shropshire
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Challenger 2016
Out n about on this chilly weekend in England that building is the arch way to the Merevale Estate where King Richard the 3rd and his army stayed the night before the battle of Bosworth in 1485 ending the English civil war called, war of the Roses. The last monarch to die in battle.
His body was found a few years ago under a car park near Leicester. Some history for you 👍

IMG_20191201_142541_903.jpg

Member ID
Reactions
City
Dracut
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Challenger Hellcat
That’s cool. Thanks for that picture of modern and old history. I love stuff like that. Gives me some thoughts of getting some pictures of my car at some American Revolution sites which I live near. Funny about the king dying in battle. Imagine Queen E swinging a sword in battle! At least her Grandsons have put themselves in harms way. I give them credit for that.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Dracut
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Challenger Hellcat
So looking at your car right hand drive is not required?

OP
salopian

salopian

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shropshire
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Challenger 2016
Thread Starter #4
So looking at your car right hand drive is not required?
No it doesn't need to be right hand drive legally as long as the lights have been converted and complys to EU/UK law

Only downside is, if i want to overtake its hard to see lol

Member ID
Reactions
City
Dracut
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Challenger Hellcat
So yours are dimmer over there? Over here it’s a war to see who can blind who first.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Barking
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
So yours are dimmer over there? Over here it’s a war to see who can blind who first.
Front lights are okay. Except if you have xenon lights the car must have headlamp washers. Did not bother after initial test. It is the rear lights that are the issue. Must have amber turn signal not red. I had a nob fail my Lightning this year on its annual test as on the edge of the mirrors the turn signals are red. First time in 16 years of driving a Lightning I have ever had that problem. Guy was a dick.

OP
salopian

salopian

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shropshire
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Challenger 2016
Thread Starter #7
No. If we left it as US. We would blind everyone as we drive on the otherside. So the lights need changing to point the other way. Aswell as fog lights and amber indicator on the side

Lord. What indicators do you have. They drilled holes in my door 😭😭😭

Member ID
Reactions
City
Dracut
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Challenger Hellcat
No. If we left it as US. We would blind everyone as we drive on the otherside. So the lights need changing to point the other way. Aswell as fog lights and amber indicator on the side

Lord. What indicators do you have. They drilled holes in my door 😭😭😭
Guess that makes sense.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Dracut
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Front lights are okay. Except if you have xenon lights the car must have headlamp washers. Did not bother after initial test. It is the rear lights that are the issue. Must have amber turn signal not red. I had a nob fail my Lightning this year on its annual test as on the edge of the mirrors the turn signals are red. First time in 16 years of driving a Lightning I have ever had that problem. Guy was a dick.
It’s amazing how governments spend most of their time trying to make their constituents miserable. Just confounding.