Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hello

Member ID
Reactions
City
tucson
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
05 dodge ram
Hello. I just joined the group. I drive a 05 dodge ram 1500 5.7 . I've had it for about a year and so far I have not had to many problems. Replaced fuel pump twice. I try to do all the work on it myself. Can't trust anyone else so thanks for having me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Welcome aboard!

Rcasa20

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye Widebody (sold)
Welcome from Florida!!

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
Velcome.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hello. I just joined the group. I drive a 05 dodge ram 1500 5.7 . I've had it for about a year and so far I have not had to many problems. Replaced fuel pump twice. I try to do all the work on it myself. Can't trust anyone else so thanks for having me.

Welcome.
I have a 03 Ram 1500, and have replaced dash.
If yours is not cracked, I would recommend placing a dash cover on it, as it will more than likely eventually end up cracking.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Welcome from WNY..so..how did you hear about us??

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Welcome again,, welcome from my friend El Ric Car Do from Indian Ricardo Beach, Fl. And a friend from Maderia Can Do Beach, Fl. Both driving hot rods mods.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You sound like a German accent breaking thru???
Hey big guy....was thinkin of you last nite....was my mothers 93rd birthday..my sisters flew in from all over ...we were at a very upscale rest. for dinner..(i couldn't even read the menu)...they were eatin every kinda sea urchin known to man...my sister from Texas was tellin us bout a party she was at last week where they did one of those cauldron boil things you do..then they dump it on a table...(the cook was from New Orleans)..she said it was unbelievable...I had a very hard time chokin down my steak after seeing the pictures...I have no idea what has happened to my once normal family...:unsure:

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
You sound like a German accent breaking thru???
I was born in Germany.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hey big guy....was thinkin of you last nite....was my mothers 93rd birthday..my sisters flew in from all over ...we were at a very upscale rest. for dinner..(i couldn't even read the menu)...they were eatin every kinda sea urchin known to man...my sister from Texas was tellin us bout a party she was at last week where they did one of those cauldron boil things you do..then they dump it on a table...(the cook was from New Orleans)..she said it was unbelievable...I had a very hard time chokin down my steak after seeing the pictures...I have no idea what has happened to my once normal family...:unsure:
Good food is good food.
Enjoy for the flaver.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Welcome

Damn fuel pumps.

I had a Ram with a pump that would stick.

If you smacked the fuel tank with a deadblow hammer just as it was trying to prime, it would free up a run fine until the next time.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Welcome

Damn fuel pumps.

I had a Ram with a pump that would stick.

If you smacked the fuel tank with a deadblow hammer just as it was trying to prime, it would free up a run fine until the next time.
I've had 7 dodge rams the past 21 yrs....(I pickup my 8th this Monday)...the only one that was a problem was my present one (an 18 2500)..multiple tranny issues...Goin back to a 21 1500 limited...just cant take that harsh ride of a 2500...I never order my trucks..(I buy em off the rack)....not a fan of sun roofs...go figure this freakin thing has a roof that's almost all glass...and those hideaway floor boards...Dealers have tons of basic truck inventory...but hardly any Limited crew cabs...so I gotta live with the fish bowl..but as trucks go...it's a very cool truck...

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Welcome to the forum from South Mississippi, yes we love our crawfish and yes I do love my 12 1500 ram. Got the $3500 extended warranty and never used a penny of it

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Welcome again,, welcome from my friend El Ric Car Do from Indian Ricardo Beach, Fl. And a friend from Maderia Can Do Beach, Fl. Both driving hot rods

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Welcome,, come again from Largo, Fl, South of Clearwater, Fl. Home of the Spring Breakers and Bikers and by Buddies from Tennessee,, the Outulawls,, Water Bed, Joker,, Bear, and the rest of the Crew, still around. My name around was Baby Bed. Long time friends with the members. Been a long time since I have met up with the members. My long time friends,, like Goat and Haarley. Lived with Goat for a while and road Pan Heads with him,, 65 s,, long time ago. I guess Water bed is more than likley dead by now. He was my run asound I hung out with Goat for years. El Pres El Dend ElE foods. Got his name by rididing his his Pan Head with mine down down from Chattanoonga, Tenn to Bowlinggreen, Ky to Home of Corvette Country. Home of the Camp Grounds. We got pulled over every time we got out og Chattanooga, Tenn for guns and the Likess.