Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hellcat widebody wheel widened to 12 inches with 345/30/20 tire. Will it fit.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Las vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat widebody
2018 Hellcat challenger widebody.
Weldcraft would add the extra inch to the back half of the wheel. Using weldcraft because I'd like to keep the stock wheel rather than use an aftermarke wheel.

Will I have enough clearance on the inside? I'm assuming the ouside wheel /tire edge will sit similar to where it is now? I dont want it sticking out much further or past the fender.
Would the revised specs on this wheel, after widening, be a 12 inch wheel with approx et23?

I know guys like D'Gatzby, Paul @ pk Auto Design have a ton of knowledge about these cars, especially regarding tire fitment/performance. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all the guys that post regularly on this board. I've been reading it for years. You're a great source of information for Hellcat owners.
Shout out to cole3986, tricolorpit, Djason, cra97 and all the guys searching for traction with wider rubber😁

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
Sure, it'll probably work maybe. Or maybe it'll look like sunken in garbage without a set of longer wheel studs and some hubcentric spacers.

I dunno. YMMV.