Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

For the Guys who would have Loved to see a Manual Demon!

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
I thought some of you would enjoy watching this Demon Transform!

Building The World's First MANUAL Dodge DEMON!
"I bought the WORST Dodge Demon on the planet to build into the ultimate American muscle car so OF COURSE it's getting a proper six speed manual transmission! HELLCAT REDEYE DRIVETRAIN & DODGE DEMON PARTS GIVEAWAY DETAILS THROUGHOUT THE VIDEO! In need of the perfect donor I bought a complete manual Dodge Challenger Hellcat, thoroughly tested it (did a burnout..) and yanked ALL of the parts we need for the swap! I also picked up a BEAUTIFUL (and dirt cheap) Hellcat Redyee roller to complete the trifecta. At this point we should have everything we need to get this demon back on the road! Or so I thought... Looks like we may have to pick up a FOURTH Mopar donor, a widebody Challenger Scat Pack or Hellcat! Have a Totaled Dodge Hellcat or Demon story of your own? You know what to do! Subscribe to my PERSONAL YouTube Channel with tons of behind the scenes, bonus footage, car vlogs and more! @LeeC "

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Looks melted.

OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #3
I look at the fires on hellcats in general and am always amazed and wonder what the hell happened to cause that!

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
Big mistake in my opinion and I love manual transmissions, but I’m also getting older and hate to shift all the time.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Just an aside but in my review of HCs for sale around the country, i was surprised how many challenger manuals i found up for sale.