Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

FOR SALE – The Ultimate Camping Package – Truck and 42’ Toy Hauler - $85k

Trader history for Jack_Toepfer (0)

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Forum Members - If you happen to line me up with a buyer at asking price, I'll throw you $1000. Also, please feel free to scrutinize the ad, I'm always open to improvements.
This is the first winter it's being stored outdoors, I'd rather see it in its new home than covered with snow.

FOR SALE – The Ultimate Camping Package – Truck and 42’ Toy Hauler - $85k
Pay asking price and get free winter storage for the combo 2019-2020. Camper is already winterized but has full propane tanks for showings.
I can deliver if needed and drop the truck and camper off at the same time.

2014 Voltage Toy Hauler – 42 feet long with a 14’ Garage! – NADA Clean Retail - $68k
2011 Ford F350 Diesel Dually Lariat FX4! 6 new tires! – NADA Clean Retail - $30k

This Voltage has the EPIC luxury and Winter packages for the ultimate in extended season camping. Heated floors! Heated Tanks! Kitchen and living room slides are full height and really open up the space. The island bar has a double kitchen sink the bathroom has a classy glass bowl sink and both have QUARTZ countertops. 4 door fridge/freezer. Large pantry. There are 4 flat panel TVs around the camper including one outside! Surround sound with subwoofer for those rainy days where you want to watch a movie in comfort on the leather reclining sofas (there are 5 leather recliners!). There are 4 large beds in the camper so that you can camp with all of your friends and several families. Memory foam in the master and in the loft. In the back of the camper are 2 HappiJack beds. The lower doubles as opposing couches with a table in the middle. Perfect for eating on the back patio. There is a screen door for the gated patio as well, so you can enjoy the deck without letting the bugs into the room. There is a sliding glass and screen door separating the front and back of the camper as well. Less than 200 hours on the gas generator. You can refill the generator with the on board gas station! Ramp is rated for 3000lbs (you can park your Jeep, Mini, motorcycles, or side-by-side in the back) and the tie-downs are mounted to the frame and rated for 2500lbs each. There are over 30’ of power awnings on the side of the camper and an awning over the back patio.

Things we love about the camper –
- It’s HUGE! Plenty of room for everyone you know. We had 3 families of 4 people (12 total), and had an empty bed to spare! Most campgrounds have premium pull through sites with 50 amp hookups and make it very easy to park the camper.
- All of the amenities, so even the pickiest glamper can be comfortable. 3 air conditioners in 3 zones. It’s nicer than most homes – by far. Has central vac and the handy kick box which will suck up whatever you got with the broom.
- Auto leveling jacks. Park it and hit the button. Nothing is easier. No yelling at your wife while you’re cranking up jacks or parking the trailer on boards. Park it, let it level, relax, and crack open a beverage as the people around you struggle to setup.
- Entertaining in the living room is great, with the excellent lighting and the surround sound you can really enjoy being inside the camper as much as outside. I’ll leave the Chromecast installed.
- Capacities – this camper has incredible capacities. 140+ gallons of fresh water, 2 grey tanks, 10 gallons of hot water, 60 gallons of gas for the generator and the toys, and on and on. 4 door fridge/freezer. Storage? So much storage. I haven’t even come up with stuff to put in some of these places.
- Triple axle … tows amazingly well. Whether it’s empty or you have the back full of toys, it is stable and confident going down the road. Brakes on all 3 axles as well.
- This camper is lightly used – and in LIKE NEW CONDITION. The leather, finishes, bedding, all looks new. There are no problems with the carpets or any of the flooring or cabinets or countertops or tabletops. The generator is spotless, the tanks don’t smell, the “basement” is massive and spotless. The bag for the central-vac hasn’t needed changing and all of the hoses are still in the original packaging. It really hasn’t gotten dirty – ever.
- I removed the recliners and modified the middle recliner to make a reclining set of love seats… the handle for the recliner used to poke up between the 2, and it no longer does.

Things you should consider before buying –
- It’s HUGE! It fits in my suburban driveway, but it takes up most of the driveway. It’s also tall, watch for low bridges.
- Everyone will want to camp with you.
- Everyone else in the campground will want to see inside it, especially when the rear patio is opened up. Invite them in, that’s what this lifestyle is all about!
- Not all campgrounds are as accommodating as others. I call ahead to make sure there aren’t low hanging branches or anything on site. Also, the RV runs fine on 30amps, but you’re not going to be running all 3 air conditioners and the microwave and a hair dryer like you can on 50. If you need to do that, just hit the button for the generator and you’ll have more power than you need.
- There are auto-fans which will exhaust hot air from the camper when it exceeds 75* in the camper and will close automatically in the rain. The kitchen one doesn’t automatically close, but you can close it by hand. I’ve never used it, since I have air conditioning. The living room slide just started being finicky when it wants to be. Occasionally I just help it in when it starts to groan. I considered buying a new motor for it, but just haven’t needed to do so just yet. If the buyer wants, I can include a new motor. The toy hauler has only ever had 2 golf carts and 1 motorcycle in it, which were all clean.

Things I bought BRAND NEW THIS YEAR –
- 50amp extension cord
- Water filter system with pressure regulator
- Rhino Extreme sewage system (over 30’ of available sewage hose with endcaps and clear elbow.
- 50amp surge protector
- 5th wheel lock – for security, and it’s bright orange so your kids don’t hit their heads on the pin when it’s parked.
- Curt 25k 5th wheel for the truck
- 6 brand new Cooper AT3 tires for the truck (200mi on them)
- CAC tube for turbo – 2 year warranty

The truck is a loaded F350 Lariat 6.7L Diesel dually FX4 in Tuxedo Black, made for hauling campers just like this one with 400hp and 800ftlb! This truck has over 5,900lbs of payload and over 21,000lbs towing! Just put 6 new tires on it and had all recalls performed. Leather is in excellent condition and the carpets are like new. Overall the truck is in outstanding condition and even more impressive for the year/miles. You’d never know it wasn’t 5 years newer. Just put a new CAC pipe on it at Emerling Ford, which comes with 2 year warranty. All maintenance has been performed at a dealer. On my trip to Branches (Grand Island) I got over 10mpg. On the trip back from Allegany State Park with a motorcycle in the trailer, I got 9.3mpg hauling through those mountains and keeping up with traffic on the 219. Unloaded the truck gets great mpg, but I really only use it for the camper. I installed a brand new Curt 25k 5th wheel hitch in the bed. Very easy to use and even easier to take out. Leaves the bed without any rails or anything in it. The bed has the Ford Prep Package which is for 5th wheel and gooseneck towing. FX4 package and Lariat packages on this truck make it a real pleasure to drive. Premium sound w/ subwoofer, sunroof, power rear sliding glass, tailgate step, 120v plug, USB, NAV, Sat radio, hard drive for your music, etc… Runs perfectly, looks great. The telescoping mirrors don’t work, haven’t looked into it at all. Getting an alignment next week so that those new tires last 50k.

In all honesty, I don’t need to sell, nor do I really WANT to, I’m just trying to free up some money for an investment opportunity.

I can sell the camper without the truck but cannot sell the truck separately. Because this is a package deal, and the NADA value of the camper is in excess of $60k, you can mortgage over $60k of the purchase for 15 years (making your payment incredibly low and very affordable at a low rate). If need be I can check with my credit union about transferring my financing, but we probably won’t need to go down that road if you’re looking at purchasing this.

Attachments

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
If I wasn't in the middle of the agony of dealing with this dipshit mortgage company on buying a place in the Rockies right now I"d be interested in that. That trailer is great. Good luck.

EDIT: so the porch doubles as the loading ramp for the "garage"? When it is in porch mode, how much weight can it support? The 3000 pounds?

Last edited:
OP
Jack_Toepfer

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Thread Starter #3
@Magnified - Thank you for the compliment, the trailer exceeded my expectations.

I now realize that I don't have any pictures of the actual garage or the ramp in place. I'll see if I have any on my phone and get those uploaded. The garage area is really a dining room during the day, a bedroom at night, and a garage when you need it to be. There is laundry hookup in that room, 2 queen beds, a TV, stereo, separate AC, and vents to remove any fumes from the toys. It has a rubber floor with diamond plate thresholds on the lower portion of the walls. There is an 8' wide 1' deep storage area on the dovetail at the back of the trailer. That is where I have tools, straps, and misc stuff stored. There is a sliding glass door with a screen & curtain separating it from the remainder of the trailer. This makes it an entirely separate zone. No fumes, heat, AC, or people will go between the front and back of the trailer unless you want them to. The glass door also locks.

That being said, yes. The pictures show the ramp in patio mode. In patio mode it holds 1200lbs (I believe). I think the limit is based on the hardware securing the ramp to the cables that hold it level. There is a screen door that comes down from the ceiling at the back of the camper which allows you to keep the "garage" open to the outdoors, without letting in all of the bugs. The patio railings are removable, taking off 4 clips, and it takes about 2 minutes to do. They fold out of the way without needing to remove them when using the ramp. You also don't need to remove the railings to close the ramp. They simply fold down.

As a ramp it can hold 3000lbs. So, unless you have a really short - and heavy - vehicle, you'll never exceed the ramp rating while loading a toy. At any given time an axle will be on the ground or in the trailer while the other axle is on the ramp. The ramp is also textured so getting toys in and out is less dramatic, and also makes it easier on the wife's anxiety while the kids are playing on the patio.