Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Fl. Hellcat Interchiller Installation.

Trader history for TrekGTO (0)

Member ID
Reactions
City
ST PETERSBURG
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
05 Maggie GTO
Big Thanks to Nigel (ncrowe) for helping develop our Hellcat Interchiller Kits. His first time at the track with our Interchiller was 9/15. The first 3 passes are 10min apart, IAT never got over 110 with quick recovery and no Heat Soak, he still needs to reprogram the stock pump.
1.jpg
2.1.jpg
2.2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Trek,
Install and tickets looks good. Temps have a problem in Florida always. Except about now,,, late October. We have not got there yet but close. I would like to show you my other forum friends the new ones the new paint job on the engine. Not too much info cause Rico will take it from me. But soon, in Clearwater, I will bring it down and you can sea. Beach terms, Hugh Bob,. Butt it should bee nice. Not so stupid mini lights. Stang and vettes lights. Look just bad. Rico as a few paint fixtures but not all. Not much you can dooosees with out the warranty situation. El Ri Go La Knows all about this situation. Me and his engine wise.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
ASS chiller killers,, we can talk all day. 11:30 am and no dinner yet, fresh rainbow trout, fresh blackened sushi grade tuna, veggie small onion baked beans, fresh bread. All and all to to to dee linguish my thoughts woo be the fresh strawberries in my frsh NC shine made bi Bull, oh sorry, Bill and his family. But speaking of chillers and St Pete Clearwater, Fl. Do to the heat, tracks, and set ups can be confused, and track conditions. A few by my friends. 1 in Tampa, 1 in Pinellas Park by Bubba The Sponge and 1 in Brabenton. All in good shape except the dirt track in Pinellas Park, Fl. The state of Fl took it over with the,, take me law cause I can and the land around it and try to stop me. Shoot me state but I will take your land. Love the and it but will move back to Tenn and Ga in a mountains during the cold times. Love the women, weather, car trips in the winter, but/// There is one H/C owner member of this forum that lives in this town I am interested in Ga, 180 miles from Ga. Can't fing th name tonight, but ti starts with a a Dalugalugagla,, some sorts. Will look at the map on the 4th. I have seen you post on the forum,, my name is Histah/// Hickster. Born racked, raped by women all the time. Managed to make it and hate every minute thru McCallie and Central. Fought my way and the beautiful, most in the county, thru the times. Beat up all the drug dealers and thugs with hands, feet, guns, and ball bats. Just to stay alive. Live ine Pinellas Co. Now, but looking to move back to the mountains with the 1 of 2 H/C's there. Met people in Chattanooga for a High School reunion, break in period for the car, good. My high school boys and girls were in amaazed at this vehicle. Never seen one before. A couple of red necks from NC wanted to drive it but at 300 miles and their 16 beers;;;; no way wo zay. But looking to make the trip in the fall. Track, small town, girls yea, and Atlanta, not so good but ball game.
Chiller Killer,,Well I have worked on chillers for 35 years. The one I have came across was in the trunk with a tank of 30 lbs which redi u loouse. 8 lbs per pond of fuel plus hoses and valves and the amonst usts. Idea,, move the con trap shun into the hood area. Tie it into the refrig, back killing me 2;30 am, for the A/C system, 134A regrig, all tees, small pump, piping small, no weight, switch to change it over from in house a/c to cooling a/c. I can manage the situation to nothing. Bring the out side a/c for drag to 34 degrees,, or whatever want it to be. Great design.
Hickstah Heah,
Looking to get out of Florida for a while and sea the mountains, buy another car, build it. Anthing in mind???

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Big Thanks to Nigel (ncrowe) for helping develop our Hellcat Interchiller Kits. His first time at the track with our Interchiller was 9/15. The first 3 passes are 10min apart, IAT never got over 110 with quick recovery and no Heat Soak, he still needs to reprogram the stock pump.
View attachment 4346
View attachment 4347
View attachment 4348
View attachment 4349
View attachment 4350
View attachment 4351
View attachment 4352
View attachment 4353
View attachment 4354
View attachment 4355
How is the stock pump reprogrammed ?

OP
TrekGTO
Member ID
Reactions
City
ST PETERSBURG
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
05 Maggie GTO
Thread Starter #5
Limited Time: add any ice tank/reservoir to our Xtreme Chiller and receive Free Shipping on said ice tank/reservoir. All Hellcat, All Demon, All FI with W2I ***

OP
TrekGTO
Member ID
Reactions
City
ST PETERSBURG
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
05 Maggie GTO
Thread Starter #6
Limited Time: add any ice tank/reservoir to our Xtreme Chiller and receive Free Shipping on said ice tank/reservoir. All Hellcat, All Demon, All FI with W2I ***