Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Exactly which parts of a HC interior are real leather?

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
I may be wrong, but I believe automotive leathers have a polymer coating of some sort these days and conditioners won’t penetrate into the leather, anyway. At least not until it gets worn away though use.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Itch cheapster crap. Itch lukin 2 bee changed out. My car is in da gayrodge and luks and smells like Diamund Dolls mynus da cig smell. Snot like da Biduns BS butt smore likes da Trumpster and cheap walker's frum Orange Buzem Trailezers. And mi brand nuze fixed blade Trumpster nife sticken out ov Joe's assets. All milluns ov himster und Cuntster's Chisneeze ass etts. Neva 2 bee found. Gone like da whoes frum da Cunster arra. Figure dat 1 utt.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Leather dash and door panels
I haven't used AA since the mid 80's when my buddy and I detailed his dads 79 Furd F150 with rubber floor matting and he (buddy) used AA on the brake and gas pedal and flooring!! His dad wrecked the truck on the way to work that night!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Don't know what happened :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
My '16 came with a seat tag that said to just clean the laguna leather with a damp soft cloth & NOT to apply conditioners etc.

The manual says this:
Your leather upholstery can be best preserved by regular cleaning with a damp soft cloth. Small particles of dirt
can act as an abrasive and damage the leather upholstery and should be removed promptly with a damp cloth.
Stubborn soils can be removed easily with a soft cloth and MOPAR Total Clean. Care should be taken to avoid
soaking your leather upholstery with any liquid. Please do not use polishes, oils, cleaning fluids, solvents, detergents,
or ammonia-based cleaners to clean your leather upholstery. Application of a leather conditioner is not
required to maintain the original condition.

CAUTION!
Do not use Alcohol and Alcohol-based and/or Keton based cleaning products to clean leather seats, as
damage to the seat may result.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
My grandpa always had the dash pads on his F-150's crack. When he finally was able to kick his Armor-All habit the cracking stopped. Never use that crap, especially on a Hellcat!
My favorite is watching people here put armor all on a blazing hot dash and listening to it pop and ping....

Not dumping on your grandpa, just these folks around here. They'll run the hose into the breaker box next to cool off the circuits...

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States