Does Anyone know how to get your Build Number of your Hellcat?

Does anyone out there no how to get the build number for your car? I would like to know what number my car is? Any help would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

Does anyone out there no how to get the build number for your car? I would like to know what number my car is? Any help would be helpful and greatly appreciated.
You can't receive your build number till 1 year after it's been built even than give or take a month or 2! Also don't expect to be #2 #547 it doesn't work that way! It's based on on color and what's in you car like sunroof or no sunroof! So for example you might be 1 of 5 for that year meaning there was only 5 cars that year built the exact same way as yours!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You can't receive your build number till 1 year after it's been built even than give or take a month or 2! Also don't expect to be #2 #547 it doesn't work that way! It's based on on color and what's in you car like sunroof or no sunroof! So for example you might be 1 of 5 for that year meaning there was only 5 cars that year built the exact same way as yours!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
There is a guy plum crazy in the 3rd gen charger forums. Might be scat pack forums, not sure. He will get it for you for $20 I believe if you really really want it. I found a color break down of production numbers for 18 Chargers on Google. But it doesnt go into specific options.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk