Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Dodge House of Power | The Fast Saga

BoostedCat

Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Reno
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Sorry in advance to the FNF fans but it would be so much better without the cheesy affiliation. Remove it and you have a completely different and legitimate commercial. Adding that totally cheapens the brand imo. Also gets more exposure but the cringe factor kind of ruins it for me. 15 yr olds cant afford Hellcats so tbh I‘m not understanding the marketing. Obviously it works though.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
Sorry in advance to the FNF fans but it would be so much better without the cheesy affiliation. Remove it and you have a completely different and legitimate commercial. Adding that totally cheapens the brand imo. Also gets more exposure but the cringe factor kind of ruins it for me. 15 yr olds cant afford Hellcats so tbh I‘m not understanding the marketing. Obviously it works though.
I am not sure it is working, sales are way off even with all the incentives. I am down with the disease but not sure the contagion is catching more.