Welcome to the #1 Dodge Hellcat Forum and Hellcat community dedicated to Hellcat owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hellcat Forum today!

DIFFERENCES between CANADIAN orders and US Orders!

HELLB3NT

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Oakville
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Redeye
I am a Canadian, who lives not far from the Brampton Plant where these wonderful beasts are bolted together... and I am often intrigued/amused/annoyed by the differences between US orders and Canadian orders. While I can logic some of the differences as market driven realities – other choices often leave me baffled.

I thought it would be interesting to start a thread showcasing some of these differences. Here is one to get discussions going:

US VERSION: 2019 Redeye Window Sticker. Label reads: “2019 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT REDEYE WIDEBODY”.

CANADIAN VERSION: 2019 Redeye Window Sticker. Label reads: “2019 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT PLUS

WHY? Are Canadians viewed as puritans by the Michigan brass? Are they afraid that we will wave our bibles in disgust at the satanic-implied word "Redeye"?

Attachments

Last edited:

Markp

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaughan, Ontario
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2019 Redeye
Yes I also own a "Hellcat Plus" but mine is regular body. So both our labels read the same even though you have a widebody.

72 440 Barracuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Challenger Hellcat
I think they have always had subtle differences between U.S. and "export" versions - this probably allows them to differentiate between those markets and taylor the car to each market...

OP
HELLB3NT

HELLB3NT

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Oakville
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Redeye
Thread Starter #4
Another DIFFERENCE - Cost for paint colors. WHY?? Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 4.37.01 PM.png