Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Demon #2068

PIPO

Member ID
Reactions
City
Manhattan
State
KS
Country
United States
Vehicle
16 C7 Z06
Got a customer looking to buy this car and he wanted me to check if I can track down the original owner. Looks like the car was originally purchased in South Carolina, but that’s all I got.

EDIT: It’s a Maximum Steel with red demon badges. I swear I saw a post of someone swapping the badges a while back.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Not even color?

OP
PIPO

PIPO

Member ID
Reactions
City
Manhattan
State
KS
Country
United States
Vehicle
16 C7 Z06
Thread Starter #3
It’s a Maximum Steel with red demon badges. I swear I saw a post of someone swapping the badges on a MS a while back.

Xylander

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tallahassee
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger Redeye Widebody Jailbreak
The car is listed with West Coast Classics. You could reach out to them to see if they will allow your customer to share their information with the seller. I haven't dealt with them specifically, but I normally don't have a problem with dealerships allowing it... so long as they're a qualified buyer and not just some random Joe. I deal primarily in cars like this and top tier performance car brokering... so I normally don't have an issue at all.