Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Demon 170 VONS and VINS now coming out...

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Unfortunately it will be more of an identifiable target for a thief to spot with only rear flares. I kinda like it, as mark said it‘s purpose built with functionality.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
What about events? 2 years ago I never worried about my car getting stolen but seems A LOT has changed in 2 years. I took Go Man Go to a lot of race tracks and typically drove back and forth between the track and hotel, etc. Now I'm paranoid.

I'm still looking at these cars as a replacement and gotta figure something out if I get another one. Maybe hire security and split the cost with other event folks?

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
What about events? 2 years ago I never worried about my car getting stolen but seems A LOT has changed in 2 years. I took Go Man Go to a lot of race tracks and typically drove back and forth between the track and hotel, etc. Now I'm paranoid.

I'm still looking at these cars as a replacement and gotta figure something out if I get another one. Maybe hire security and split the cost with other event folks?
The stealing is indicative to the economy.
The downward change was light switch fast.
I told Kate will history repeat it's self.
Sadly there are alot of money to be had for Hellcats, better than just a Catyletic converter.
What happened to you was absolutely horrible. I see threads at the other olace that makes me wonder hmmmmm could this be a stolen Hellcat.
But there is nothing I can do but wonder.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State