Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Damn two snakes in my garage....wow

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
So kinda like a Trackhawk, then. Looks better on paper with its 707 hp than it runs in real life. Compared to a Challenger anyway.
Oh well, at least your pickup is a 2-door.

Bboyd

9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Monongahla
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Hellcat
OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #63

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Best racing rivalry ever, “Snake” Don Prudholm and The “Monguse”
Tom McEwen deliberate pair up to square off and stir Excitemen.

Last edited:

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Today I passed the 1500 mile mark and opened her up LOL. And well uhm well yeah I opened her up and yeah she's a fast but......well she's a truck you know. Those damn Hellcats spoil it for everything :geek: and I mean anyone thinking their new 150k Ram TRX is going to like uh smoke everyone:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: Yeah good luck since I am driving a 2 door lowered and in so many ways a 2 wheel drive truck. Whats even cooler is I had a chance to race no lie lol a new BMW M5 and Mercedes AMG. Damn those things are fast and DAMNIT I should have had the Redeye today. But oh well and yeah we did some roll racing and yes the Super Snake blasts and yeah she sounds sweet and yeah uh huh as the M5 and AMG blast me at about 100 and the Super Snake just like uh yeh the speedo stops at 120 and not sure but the M5 and AMG 150 in my eyes plus. So a huge warning for anyone buying the TRX your going to be smoked by many many others and sure its cool and I really love my Super Snake for what she is. But she is a tank going down the road and yes a FAST Tank at that but no way a GT500 and or Hellcats by any means. And keep in mind this past March I ran a Super Snake Lifted 4 door 4 wheel drive and obliterated him in my GT500. Summing it up trucks are trucks and cars are cars but nothing replaces the Hellcats kick in the ass fun or GT500s as well. And oh yeh I added some Carbon Fiber look rear louvres today.
View attachment 28170 View attachment 28171 View attachment 28172 View attachment 28173
If it's any consolation m5 and e63 from a dig are a big no no for any form of hellcat including a demon on the street.

On a roll hellcat all day baby, redeye is just icing on the cake.

Fast trucks are just that, trucks that are fast.

Lord Hellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Barking
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
Truly awesome CC. What does it drive like. I would have though in 4WD it would grip and go. I did have thoughts about trying to get one of these as a replacement for my daily driver Lightning but they are a big chunck of money. What sort of gas mileage are you getting just in nornal driving out of interest.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #67
Truly awesome CC. What does it drive like. I would have though in 4WD it would grip and go. I did have thoughts about trying to get one of these as a replacement for my daily driver Lightning but they are a big chunck of money. What sort of gas mileage are you getting just in nornal driving out of interest.
Thank you for the compliment and she is pretty stiff and will beat you up. The race suspension is just that so on bumpy or lousy roads shes like riding a Bronco lol. Gas mileage is 18 and possible 20 if you keep your foot out of her. I love the truck and if she wasn’t so stiff then I would say nice daily. And or if your commute is nice roads then yes but otherwise debatable. And the rear leaf spring setup is not a good design since you will drag snd hit things trust me on that.
0763093F-DC54-45A8-89A3-A8FD93B532C5.jpeg

Lord Hellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Barking
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
Your thoughts are much appreciated CC. I think the Lightning continues to be the better option. I'm on my fifth one and I average about 25,000 miles a year. Definately don't want something that beats me up. many thanks and enjoy :)

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #69

Lord Hellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Barking
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
Thanks for making this video CC. It would be great to see another video when you can start to really get into it. I guess you have driven a Ligtning over the years. How would that compare on ride comfort etc. Does the shelby have apple carplay ?

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #71
Thanks for making this video CC. It would be great to see another video when you can start to really get into it. I guess you have driven a Ligtning over the years. How would that compare on ride comfort etc. Does the shelby have apple carplay ?
Thanks and yes it has Apple Car Play. I never owned a Lightning nor drove one but my guess is the lightning was a softer ride.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #72
Added my Redeye Hellcat Badge to her this evening😎
1B69FE38-402E-4798-9E95-31DA800B712A.jpeg 881BD0FB-0D41-4740-883D-40326C81F574.jpeg F53F634E-E7DD-47C0-992D-33A56D6ADB7A.jpeg

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
It’s a Shelby hellcat Daytona 500 sport truck 😉. I like that interior looks great. I saw one in person the other day was the darker gray like your 500 just got done being buffed and waxed at the local car wash. Definitely one of the nicest pickups I’ve ever seen. And I’m not really a truck guy I don’t usually bat an eye to pickups but was impressed at the looks in person

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #76
Is your truck lowered or can you raise and lower the suspension like that stock?
She has a customized race suspension and is lowered. No raising her higher and a worker of mine said damn air bag her lol.