Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Crazy Video GT500 170MPH driving public roads YIKES!!!!!!

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
I am a forum member on the Ford GT500 community and this video published publicly😳. And the forum member has a lot of good videos and he’s actually a pilot. But holly crap,talk about incriminating yourself and if his insurance company got word of this you just know they would cancel his insurance. I know he wants the YouTube hits to grow his channel but damn the consequences will never pay out his YouTube royalties.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #2
Yikes that’s seriously crazy.......and something many never think about at those speeds is the car up the way you set your sights on to pass makes a left turn😳

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
Yep. Until that moron kills somebody.

Prange

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
no longer in Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack
What could go wrong? Public road. Rural area with slow-moving farm vehicles. The list goes on.

If he wants to kill himself, fine. Just don't destroy other people's lives.

Another self-important, selfish asshole who needs to lose his license.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Pretty talented. Wearing driving gloves too. I thought I may need to forward through it to see the 170. Ha, opens right up. Two-lane highway and no way out! I don’t have time to watch a bunch of them drive down a street. He is a pilot also huh?

landoawd

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hillsborough
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Those things can't even pull out of a car show without crashing. This is unsafe.

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
Pretty talented. Wearing driving gloves too. I thought I may need to forward through it to see the 170. Ha, opens right up. Two-lane highway and no way out! I don’t have time to watch a bunch of them drive down a street. He is a pilot also huh?
This moron as opposed to you and your fellow drivers who do it at the right place. The track.

RedEye19FL

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradenton
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 TorRed Challenger RedEye
No way I would ever pull a stunt like this. Absolutely insane!!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
This moron as opposed to you and your fellow drivers who do it at the right place. The track.
Thank you, Sir. I was thinking at BIR a couple of weeks ago, I was pretty proud of 167 mph on the track. A guy needs to understand how fast your moving across the ground at that speed!

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
I am a forum member on the Ford GT500 community and this video published publicly😳. And the forum member has a lot of good videos and he’s actually a pilot. But holly crap,talk about incriminating yourself and if his insurance company got word of this you just know they would cancel his insurance. I know he wants the YouTube hits to grow his channel but damn the consequences will never pay out his YouTube royalties.

You can not fix stupid. He should be in jail.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #11
You can not fix stupid. He should be in jail.
Yeh and what’s crazy this guy has some really great videos and is married and kids and lives in Texas. He comes across as really astute type of guy but yeh that’s just plan stupid and even stupider to post it public. What he doesn’t think about is in the future let’s say he’s not posting a video but is doing something else really dangerous and gets in an accident and does serious harms or death to another. This video will be used against him to show how reckless an individual he is. Wow really disappointed in this guy since I have interacted with him in the Ford forum.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Be sure to post his mug shot or obituary. Just hope he doesn’t take anyone with him.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #13
I just posted this in the GT500 forum:

Man oh man the more I think about this posting I would seriously take down your Video from Public viewing. You're going to get called out and truthfully rightfully so this is just too crazy and really not the person I thought you seemed to be. And sure I get the blast your GT500 up to a speed but miles and miles and miles are just truly not right. And for me personally I would not brag abut this behavior and or want my kids and younger generation to think this is COOL. This video will come back to haunt you should you ever have something happen for all the wrong reasons. Its evidence of total misbehaviors and judgments on your behalf. And your a great forum Member here and have really great Info videos as well but this video truly questions your character and could even impact your Aviations Career as well. And sincerely hope the best for you and not wanting be an ass but this video is not right.

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
I worry about people like that - I like acceleration, but there is way to much going on around him for that kind of driving - multiple cars and trucks going with him and others coming at him on a two lane road makes for a really bad situation at those speeds... way too stupid in my book.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
There are some country roads like that around here that are fun to run, but you just never know what wildlife may decide to dart across the road without warning. One day I came around a bend in the road to find a small herd of cattle that had escaped from a farm all over the road & shoulders. Even a large coon can ruin your day (and car) at the speeds he was hitting.

GdBye

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Midland
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat
Major poor judgment by this guy. We all have taken some chances and admittedly made poor decisions, especially those of us that have been around awhile, but I can truthfully state that I haven't done anything that crazy because I couldn't live with myself if I was to hurt someone else as a result of my poor decisions. That, and I'm in no hurry to see what the other side looks like. I used to belong to a Viper club that was a lot of fun. We took great drives and visited interesting sites and events. I finally stopped attending the events when the leaders would travel in a caravan at high speeds down two lane country roads in excess of 100 mph flying over hills, curves, etc. All it takes is for one misjudgment, someone out getting their mail, etc. and your life (and theirs) will never be the same. I have a friend who lost his wife a few years ago due to something like this. She walked to the end of the driveway to get their mail and a car full of idiots lost control of their car and mowed her down in her own yard. All while the husband was watching it take place from their kitchen window.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
C'mon you know you're dying to blame the current administration for allowing such behavior...wait for it...

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
C'mon you know you're dying to blame the current administration for allowing such behavior...wait for it...
Was he President of the Mustang club? I didnt see that in the video, but I could only watch so much Mustang b.s....

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #19
He claims he's in Mexico 😂. But yeh whatever enjoy your HFCOTM since uhm may have been mine (copy cat)😁

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #20
Was he President of the Mustang club? I didnt see that in the video, but I could only watch so much Mustang b.s....
Not sure but yeh yikes Mustang club has a dangerous leader if so.