Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Carolina Dragway (House of Hook)

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
We are going to the HOH tomorrow for the coffee & cars and then drag racing. Hope to get a 9.5 tomorrow.

Give me a shout if you are there.

Regards,
Colby

OP
Dman007

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #2
Well...it was a good day at the track. Most tracks closed due to the coronavirus, but HOH stayed opened and it was a great time. Did not get 9.5 or better.
We got there late, did not take out the seats, thus did not reduce weight and did not put in the race gas. Found out it was no-prep and a mostly street cars and street tires. So, no great traction and rolled into the launch.

But did get my first track warning after running a couple of 9 second passes..."Need to run slower than 10.00 or we will not allow you to run, because you do not have a cage."

Then I made three more passes and worked on RT, 60' and 1/8

But all in all, great day at the track. Met some really good people and had fun.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Sounds like a good time even if everything wasn't perfect , that dreaded roll cage , what was DA & did you run ?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Wouldn't scare me and 50 gal of shine. That white light will kill any thing, except the ex. Orkin couldn't put a dent in her.