Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Boost Gauge

Member ID
Reactions
City
Plant City
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger
I just noticed that my boost gauge, built into the SRT Pages, doesn't progress smoothly through the numbers like it used to. When I go into boost it will progress properly to around 6 psi then as I continue with throttle it wont show any additional numbers, just sticks at 6 psi, until I go WOT then it will shoot up to 16 psi. It used to go through the numbers numerically smoothly, but it is acting strange now. Not sure if it is something to do with the most current UConnect update or something else. I just cleaned my MAF sensor in my JLT intake thinking that may have something to do with it, but it is still doing it. Any idea? Thanks.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Disconnect thebattery and hook the cables together and do a hard reset see if it helps , other then that the map sensors are how it reads boost

OP
bc_hellcat
Member ID
Reactions
City
Plant City
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger
Thread Starter #3
I wonder if I have a faulty MAF sensor. Would there be any other indicators? Because the car runs fine...no issues.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States