Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

8% OFF MSRP on all 2022 Dodge factory orders

Trader history for Koons_Dodge (0)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Wait, what?

Yes blame Stellantis…Who owns Dodge!
Well...LAST CALL !!!!!...if it doesn't work out...no tears in my beer..some would say..I've had enough to drink...:rolleyes:;)

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Wait, what?

Yes blame Stellantis…Who owns Dodge!
OK here it is in more "user firiendly" terms. Dodge manufactures a line of cars that is very popular with the car-buying public. Like any manufacturer of popular products would be, Dodge would like nothing more than to continue to manufacture this very popular product and reap the financial rewards of doing o, into infinity and beyond. However, at the same time, there is a big bad wolf telling Dodge that it will no longer allow Dodge to keep making their special cars because, the wolf claims, the special cars are hurting the forest where they live. The big bad wolf wants Dodge to start making rickshaws, instead. So Dodge announces one last year for people to buy their special cars and people start lining up to buy the last of these special cars. Some of those people have more money than other people and they start waving that money at the dealers of the special cars in order to be sure the get one. The moral of this story is that Stellantis and Dodge are not to be blamed because stopping production is ultimately not their call. You need to be mad at the big bad wolf.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Me, angry? Hardly, but if you can't tell that I'm completely tickled over the purchase of my '22 from Koons then I don't know what to tell you. Y'all, however, are definitely mad and I clearly struck a nerve with no less than 3 separate responses as the multiquote feature was clearly malfunctioning on your browser I suppose. I didn't say Dodge created the concept of supply and demand (and capitalism for that matter), so take your additional reading comprehension failure somewhere else; you're taking what I said completely out of context. GFY getting yours at MSRP, I'll believe it when I see it, AGAIN I clearly said that it's going to happen. And no, Dodge CLEARLY does not want to sell tens of thousands of these cars, otherwise they would.

Ummm...the 28th Amendment to the Constitution...? You OK, did you hit your head or something? The 28th Amendment is PROPOSED and is NOT a ratified amendment to the Constitution there Professor.

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/28th-amendment-to-the

FYI there's INNUMERABLE references to the 28th Amendment as proposed and not ratified and therefore NOT a part of the Constitution, nevermind how in God's name it's even relevant or pertinent to the conversation.

Go lay down and get some rest, you clearly need it...
You need to go back to whatever grammar school graduated you and demand a refund. If they give you a hard time, just show them your post #17.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
OK here it is in more "user firiendly" terms. Dodge manufactures a line of cars that is very popular with the car-buying public. Like any manufacturer of popular products would be, Dodge would like nothing more than to continue to manufacture this very popular product and reap the financial rewards of doing o, into infinity and beyond. However, at the same time, there is a big bad wolf telling Dodge that it will no longer allow Dodge to keep making their special cars because, the wolf claims, the special cars are hurting the forest where they live. The big bad wolf wants Dodge to start making rickshaws, instead. So Dodge announces one last year for people to buy their special cars and people start lining up to buy the last of these special cars. Some of those people have more money than other people and they start waving that money at the dealers of the special cars in order to be sure the get one. The moral of this story is that Stellantis and Dodge are not to be blamed because stopping production is ultimately not their call. You need to be mad at the big bad wolf.
So why are Ford and Chevy NOT doing what stellantis is doing? That is… INSTA-EV… 0-100%

Nice try making this political. But Nope not buying it. This is a corporate decision by Euros who don’t get the American V8 love affair.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
So why are Ford and Chevy NOT doing what stellantis is doing? That is… INSTA-EV… 0-100%

Nice try making this political. But Nope not buying it. This is a corporate decision by Euros who don’t get the American V8 love affair.
And the Euros are apolitical?

Last edited: