Welcome to the #1 SRT Forum and SRT community dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

225 Hellcats Incoming at Koons Dodge

Trader history for Koons_Dodge (0)

REDEYE

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Funny how this thread has over 130 replies where the exact same posts on the "other" site barely has any views.

Member ID
Reactions
City
CIUDAD JUAREZ
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
What I Drive
2016 challenger hellcat.
You're not getting rebates on 2020 models for a while, if at all.
I don’t want rebates or power dollars or any of this, just a 2020 hellcat!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

OP
K

Koons_Dodge

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Hellcat
Thread Starter #143
If you're looking to get forum pricing, you have to reach out to me personally. My sales consultants are not filled in on the 4% below deal, as I don't want them to offer it to everyone they talk to.

OP
K

Koons_Dodge

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Hellcat
Thread Starter #144
All,

I'm getting inundated with emails, phone calls and text message. That's a great thing I know! Please have a bit of patience with my responses. I'm doing the best I can. If you're asking me for pricing on several different Hellcats, narrowing down your choices would help me reduce my response time significantly.

Also, I don't appraise sight unseen vehicles personally. I have a professional that does that, I am at their mercy depending on how busy we are in the showroom.

I am a long time sales manager at the dealership, I manage 35 sales consultants daily and their customers on top of this forum. I promise I have not forgotten anyone, I may have just gotten a bit busy here :)

Thank you for all of your support and business!

- Erica

OP
K

Koons_Dodge

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Hellcat
Thread Starter #145
Please don't call into the dealership and speak to sales consultants if you're a member of this forum. It's causing confusion and problems for everyone. Please just text me (303-242-1549) or email me Erica.Ramsey@koons.com

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
Please don't call into the dealership and speak to sales consultants if you're a member of this forum. It's causing confusion and problems for everyone. Please just text me (303-242-1549) or email me Erica.Ramsey@koons.com
Erica,
What do you advise buyers to do if they show up in person to peruse the lot/look at 'Cats/want to talk price? I'm sure they will be greeted by someone in sales and usually asking for the Manager up at the desk doesn't go over so great! I don't think we've seen advice for this scenario.

OP
K

Koons_Dodge

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Hellcat
Thread Starter #147
Erica,
What do you advise buyers to do if they show up in person to peruse the lot/look at 'Cats/want to talk price? I'm sure they will be greeted by someone in sales and usually asking for the Manager up at the desk doesn't go over so great! I don't think we've seen advice for this scenario.
Ask for me first, if for some reason I'm not there then text me or have the sales consultant call me so I can make sure that the transaction is done correctly.

OP
K
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Hellcat
Thread Starter #148
2020 Scat Pack Widebody Chargers are available for sold factory orders. Up to 4.5% off with affiliates less any factory rebates at the time of delivery.

OP
K
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Hellcat
Thread Starter #149
Created a Facebook Private Group for group buys. "Koons Private Group Buy" would love some from here to join to help me kick it off :)

First 50 members get a special surprise..... :eek::eek:

Last edited:

Slowpoke387

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Enfield
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Created a Facebook Private Group for group buys. "Koons Hellcat and Scat Pack Group Buy" would love some from here to join to help me kick it off :)

First 50 members get a special surprise..... :eek::eek:
Joined under our business name